Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Couch

A random picture of a very spoiled puppy that I can't get to move down where I want it...



I have recently picked out a new couch. Our old one is falling apart. It's been through 2 baby and toddler stages. Lots of spilled drinks, crumbs, flu, etc. So....I got to pick out a new one. I love this! The only thing I would change would be having a chaise on it also. I could not find one that EVERYTHING I wanted, but wouldn't you know that I found a separate chaise that I love also!


I'm actually very excited about the chaise not being attached b/c I can move my furniture a little more. We all know how much i love to move furniture!
The chaise was crammed in the van, but the couch won't be delivered for 3 to 4 weeks:(....
Then it's on to rug shopping!

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

love, love, love them! i can't wait to see them.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

very exciting! Lauren and I sat on it in the store the other day! :)

Corin said...

Can't wait to see the couch in person.

Anonymous said...

Very excited for you.
...may I just say that new leather couch+new ornery puppy could prove to be very interesting. ;)

Love, Lauren