Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Awkward

Let me set the scene.
Long day of 7 year olds.
Finally got them on the bus.
Waiting in line for the bathroom.
Making idle chit chat.
Really gotta pee.
The bathroom frees up and you start to head that direction.
The person you was talking with continues to talk...kind of following you.
You are stuck...to finish the conversation (which is pointless anyway) or go to the bathroom.
So you finally step into the restroom and shut the door in the other person's face.
Hit the lock.
They continue to talk.
So now you are talking and taking care of business...through a door.
Awkward?
Yes.
Have we all been there?
Anyone who teaches at Schuyler has!
Can you tell I've been at Kindergarten screening all night...fought with the computer all night...and I'm ready for bed?
Yep, me too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

L O L!!!! before I read "anyone who teaches at schuyler has" I was thinking it! Sometimes you just have to pee really bad and the other participant in the conversation doesnt care altho your eyes are about to turn yellow!
Mandie

Corin said...

Is this the same person at Schuyler? Or are their multiple people who can't take a hint working there? Thanks for the morning laugh.

Bree Shaw said...

sorry that i am laughing at you:) i can totally see you doing this. hope today is better:)

Anonymous said...

Let me try to remember last night (because I would really like to forget it). Did I try to follow you into the bathroom? Maybe...maybe...nope! Wasn't me! Whew! Love ya, Kristina P.S. I am ready for tonight!