Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I AM. SO. NOT. A. MORNING. PERSON.!

I was tagged by Bree to blog about my morning routine. Here it goes...

My morning routine actually starts at night. I am so lazy and grumpy and my hair is SOOOO thick, that I could never wash and dry it in the morning. I take my showers at night. I love pantene shampoo/conditioner.


My new favorite body wash, but I switch it around too.



A new favorite....it tingles:)

Then I totally engulf myself with lotion...I'm addicted!


In the morning, I wake up after hitting the snooze about 3 times:) I stumble into the hallway and make sure both kids are up and moving...they both get up about 5 mins. before me! I head to the bathroom to start my routine and no one better get in my way!

Every morning I wash my face with Olay...it's what my mom used. Some habits die hard!

Then I wake myself up by putting in my contacts. I like the way I look in glasses but I never feel completely awake...my glasses induce naps.

I am a neurotic toothbrusher.

I've just started using this hairspray. I'm happy with it. I would like to try some other kinds, but I'm afraid that I'll like it and then I'll have to pay lots of hairspray every month!

I rarely use a blowdryer, but I love my curling iron!
Around this time Emma wanders in for a ponytail and Colby darts in for me to check his clothes....then he heads back downstairs b/c I won't let him wear a collared shirt with windpants!
Make up routine is pretty minimal. Keep in mind the whole time I'm getting dressed, my kids had better be too. By the time I'm at the make up part of my morning ritual my kids had better be on their way to the van!

I LOVe japanese cherry blossom body splash....think I've got enough?


The blue bottle is a perfume I used to buy from my hair dresser...I love it! The small bottle is Fire and Ice a much loved perfume from high school that I still wear.

Now that I'm lookin and smellin pretty good, I head into the kitchen for a cup of tea to-go and a quick peek at.....


yep, fb! By this time, my kids had better BE. IN. THE. VAN! If not, crap hits the fan and fast!!!

When I roll into work, I head directly for the pop machine to fill my cup with an ice cold pepsi and ice! How's that for coffee...then I drink water for the rest of the day.
I tag Jenn @ The Journey and Corin @ Out of my Mind.

2 comments:

Corin said...

You, not a morning person? News to me. What a fun little insight.

Bree Shaw said...

i love how your morning rolls:) thanks for playing.