Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CrAzY BuSy

I've been crazy busy! This weekend has been great, but jam packed with stuff. Thursday we had a fun filled day of visiting Lancaster for our field trip. Friday, I took 1/2 a day off to help my mom get ready for Lauren's graduation. Same for Saturday....all while having no husband b/c of the tornado. Sunday, Vance was finally home...we headed for church, all came back for lunch at my house, I opened presents, and then off to graduation. I was super tired, but it went well! That night, both kids spent the night with mom and skipped school the next day to hang with the family. Monday...I had the day off...by accident...so I went out and helped clean up. We also just sat and chatted. That afternoon, I did 2 cousins' for 8th grade graduation and then went to watch them. Last night, I had pizza and mom's and finally got my kids in bed at 10! If you know me, that just doesn't happen on school nights! Today, we are here...enjoying the last day of school and then back home to make supper for 21 people! AHHHH...no, it will be fun.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.....You are all very important in my lives!

3 comments:

Corin said...

My heads spinning just thinking about all of that. Hope your dinner tonight goes well and your getting some good visiting in.

Bree Shaw said...

wish i could come and eat that yummy food tonight! glad you are enjoying your time with the fam! i will miss my dugout "lady" tonight tho:(

Shonya said...

Your kids skipped school to spend time with family???!!!! I thought only homeschooled kids did that! ROFLOL