Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Parent Watch Week

I got to watch Emma's dance classes last week. On Monday, I went and watched Jazz and Ballet. We even danced with them! The kids loved us being there. I don't have any pictures because the might hunters had my camera, but believe me when I say it was precious...all those girls in tutus and fluff!
Wednesday, I went to watch her at tumbling. Mom and Colby went too. You would have thought Colby was being tortured. I reminded him of all the times Emma goes to his practices and games.
This first picture is of them warming up. Emma is in the back...black leotard and tights. Miss Melody is in the front. She does everything she asks of the girls. She has legs of steel!
Doing a headstand. Emma is very good at this.

Bridge Ups...something she also loves.
I loved learning what she is doing, so I know how to help her. I also loved watching her do something she loves. She is so happy and feels like a star all the time. Can't wait for recital time!
Thanks Mom for coming along!

4 comments:

Corin said...

I love that Emma gets to do something so girlie and totally her.

Shonya said...

Looks like so much fun! Is that Melody Jennings?

Anonymous said...

How awesome :) Excited to continue to see her dance.

Lauren

Bree Shaw said...

yay for girl things!