Monday, April 28, 2008

Brrr...

Ok...what happened to the warm weather? It is cold outside and I know it feels even more so, b/c it was warm last week. We are going to a track meet this afternoon at Scotland County. We're going to take blankets, jackets, gloves, etc...just like a football game. This is ridiculous! Colby loves to go watch Rhett, my cousin, run. Rhett is an awesome athlete and I think it's important to instill some athletics young. I didn't know anything about being coordinated and athletic until it was way too late for me. Yes...I cannot dribble and walk at the same time. That is why I was a cheerleader all the way through school.

Colby is very excited for his track and field day after watching Rhett. He will be very disappointed if he doesn't get a ribbon in at least something. He invites everyone he sees to come watch him:)

Side note: my daughter cracks me up. I was washing her hair in the bathtub and she usually says trivial things that don't make any sense, but she asked me if Jesus loves everyone's heart. I said yes, everyone. She said, even when we're naughty? Yes, even when you're naughty. She thought about this for a few minutes and then said, why, Jesus must also love Trayton Buckallew! I laughed...Trayton is a orney, lively little fellow at Judy's. I said, yes, Jesus even loves Trayton.






To be innocent again....
A sassy attitude, but a generous heart!

No comments: