Monday, August 9, 2010

Two Great Discoveries

I made two discoveries that might change my life and I decided to share them with you.
Discovery #1: ALWAYS shop at Hobby Lobby on Saturday evening. They are getting ready to switch the signs over to the next week's ad, but still honoring this week's ad. Basically, you get two week's worth of great deals!! Did you know that?! Change my life:)
Discovery #2: When eating ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery...order the Monster Cookie. It tastes just like monster cookie dough. They make it with oatmeal cookie dough ice cream and mix in chocolate chips, peanut butter, and m&m's. It is the yummiest thing I have EVER eaten.....EVER!!!
So there you have it....life altering information!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always appreciate good ice cream tips :)

Lauren

Shonya said...

mmmmmmmmm, my mouth is watering!!! I *love* monster cookies!

And I wish I had been more with the program before you all went shopping--I wanted to ask you to pick up a scrapbook kit for me--for a boy! I had one for a girl, and you know I don't do *real* scrapping anymore! :) Oh well, maybe I'll just make the book on snapfish--that's been my thing here lately!

Corin said...

Ahh..Cold Stone... Now I'm sad b/c the nearest Cold Stone is so far away.

Bree Shaw said...

so do you want me to totally ruin your day or night..... i am pretty sure i will be visiting both hobby lobby AND cold stone this weekend:) glad we were able to go shopping together last weekend and enjoy each others company, hobby lobby and cold stone together!