Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tallman Auto Parts

Colby is loving ball this year and it is a lot of fun to watch him. He went through a little hitting slump, but I bribed him and he has hit ever since. I love bribery:)
He loves to play infield. He has made some great plays and thinks quickly on his feet. He just needs to get more aggressive at fielding that ball.
We haven't had much opportunity for a catcher position this year, but when we do Colby loves to play it.

I am very proud of him and his talent!

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

he is a great ball player! he knows what to do and when to do it. i love seeing how much he has improved over the last 3 years.

Corin said...

He did a great job last night. I'm curious what you bribed him with. I love bribery too!!

Andrea Frederick said...

I bribed him with a bucket of baseballs if he would go out there and hit the ball. He did and has been doing great every since!

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention how cute he is in his little uniform :)


Lauren