Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quote for my day

“A women under stress is not immediately concerned with finding solutions to her problems but rather seeks relief by expressing herself and being understood.”...John Gray

I do not get stressed out often and if I do I can let it go quite easily.
I let God take over and know that my trust should be put in Him.
I do not have fancy words, nor do I reguarly quote the Bible.
Maybe I should, but everyone has their own talent and that is not mine.
If you start a verse, I can usually finish it for you, but I do not know what book it comes from.
Today I had a feeling of agitation.
After my last post, that agitation is gone and will be discussed no longer.
I do feel very honored to have so many good friends that knew where I was coming from, had been there themselves, and are not afraid to voice their opinions.
I just want it understood that I do not/would not/could not intentionally hurt anyone.
I think of all of you as I type each post, wondering if you could take things the wrong way.
Usually my posts are trivial and an update of my house.
I will try to resume that road of blogging b/c all of this thinking is hurting my head.
Expect nonsense from me for the next week:)

Goodnight friends......

No comments: