Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am Woman Hear Me Roar!

Bree and I both decided that we needed a few essential things from Kirksville, so we got up and left Queen City at 6:00! We are something else. We had our groceries, had worked out at Curves, and were back in Q.C. by 7:30. Darn, we are good. Now, I'm starting to feel the let down from going, going, going. It's almost rest time and my kids are out at recess. I have to stay at work b/c of kindergarten screening, so essentially I will have worked for 12 hours and that doesn't count the 2 1/2 hours I put in as a "mommy" before work. Making lunch, laying out clothes, etc... Hopefully, I can make it through the rest of the day, run over to the farm and see our walls, and get two tired kids fed and in bed. Then I'll have to blog Day 3 of our house saga:)

No comments: